Interested in transferring to 2677? We parade on Tuesday nights at 6:30pm (Sep-Jun) at the Pembroke Armoury in Pembroke, Ontario.
Before you begin your transfer to 2677, you must out-clear with your current unit. This includes, but not limited to:
- Return your issued uniform;
- Return any other equipment you may have been issued;
- Complete any paperwork as requested by your Commanding Officer or Administration Officer;
- Be struck-off-strength (SOS) from your current unit’s Fortress account (this is done by one of the officers at your current unit); and
- Request that your current personnel file be mailed to us.
To transfer to 2677 please bring the following:
- a completed CF 1158 – Application for Membership;
- a completed Support Committee Questionnaire;
- one of the following pieces of identification of the applicant (the original is required):
- a valid Canadian passport; or
- a birth certificate; or
- a valid resident card;
- a valid identification card issued by a Canadian federal or provincial government agency
- a copy of any court, tribunal decree, judgment, or legal limitations; and
- a copy of the relevant pages from the court decree or judgment or separation agreement if someone has “Limited Access Rights” to your son/daughter please provide.
If at any time you need assistance with completing these forms you can contact us by email or telephone, or come see us a Tuesday night and we’ll help you in person.